Thursday, July 25, 2013

Animal Crossing Update

 Who doesn't want to know more about Animal Crossing adventures amiright?!

So Here's me winning the bug contest last week. I won with a butteryfly I think...you really are better off reading the guide on thonky.com, cause that's what I did haha.
 

Here's the ringleader of the bug contest, adorable little chameleon guy <3 and I got a HHA shirt for my high score on the grade of my house! I'm almost to 50,000 so that's good news :) I didn't add any new furniture today tho so it won't be above 50k tomorrow haha.

Here's Mr. K.K. Slider himself. I've only got two songs from him so far, one being disco @_@ How did he know I only tolerate disco? Does he think I need to  learn to love it?!?!


I got a new suspension bridge in my town (finally) making 3 bridges (the max) and I look constipated cause I'm about to pop me a popper. Oh yeah.


I got a scarecrow yesterday! I am going to surround him in poppies and then surround him in bushes so no one can steal the poppies and I shall adore him. The Scarecrow is, no doubt, the best character in The Wizard of Oz.


I went to a dream address today and these were the clothes combination that they had lying around and man did it give me an idea. I'm going to leave the most ridiculous clothes in my dream world and therefore dream visitors must either wear them in my town or the pajamas that come with the event. Bwahahahahaha

Lastly today I got a lighthouse <3 Also the taylor's was finally selling the bunny hood and I got it. Then I was wearing random clothes and, surprise, the genie shirt and the wrestler pants match! Haha that was a most amusing discovery.

My goals for the next couple of days is completely expanding my house and visit someone elses town. We'll see how the latter goes :) Also here's how you get a ton of Bells :D

No comments:

Post a Comment