Sunday, September 1, 2013

Final Fantasy Fun

 Well I thought I'd put up some more pictures. Here I am fishing. It's a complete dead end skill in the game but its fun to do while you're waiting for a party to form! Good times.
 Here I am on my unicorn. Every time I ride this little pony I recall this online meme: "B**** I'm fabulous!" and its ridiculous but it amuses me greatly.
 My party for a dungeon called Haukke Manor. Creepy to the max but I loved it. Final Fantasy creepy is cool.
 Met a full fledged Dragoon today. That's my bro's fav class.
 So I was sitting here and I noticed when my characters head bobbed down she looked kinda creepy. And...
 ...these were the people I was staring at. I felt awkward after that. But I was studying irl and taking a break from the game!
Last but not least. I'M FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment