Saturday, August 10, 2013

Final Fantasy Crossing

 Here is a potential character for when I start playing Final Fantasy XIV next week. I am super excited to be playing it and I will def share screen shots in the future. I highly recommend it for I have played it and the mechanics of the game are smooth like cream. I can't wait :)

In more Animal Crossing News

 Have I shared this yet? I have collected a whole set! And I am so much so excited that I have begun a museum section on the second floor for them. Working on the power ranger suits  at the moment :) It's riviting.

 Here we see me showing off my crown. It is 1,200,000 bells with the Wealthy Ordinance in place and I finally got it! More on that to come...
 Here we have me doing some mayor duties whilst wearing my crown. Shouldn't my villagers be worried that their mayor has start to wear a crown? I would if I was a little animal creature.
 Here we have me competing with Island peoples. It's fun, I try to take pictures of all the people I meet :) He had the bear suit which was particularly memorable.
 I've begun to run out of public works projects in my town, new ones at least, and my townsfolk rarely recommend new ones. So I've taken to putting up lamppost. 3 so far. However one townsperson just recommended a wind turbine so I'll probably start doing lots of those. 1 down as of today!
 Every Sunday in August are fireworks shows! Neat huh? Here's us clapping together :D
 A firework I designed. Some fantasia ones aught to come next I think.
 Me shooting off some leftover fireworks
 One of my towns people got sick D: But I gaves him medicine. I love Zucker, a great octopus if I do say so myself.
 This was a first for me haha. 4 peeps! However it lasted for a few seconds before only 2 of us went on a tour :( sad day!
 I got this flower clock :/ I don't particularly like it but got it cause it was one of the aforementioned things I had left on my list to build. I like originality in my projects I guess.
 Went to the dream world and saw this nice set up of a chair and bamboo! I'll get some one day!
 Another noteable island aquaintance
 This is a VERY notable island aquaintance. I liked the skirt this girl was wearing (and now that my char is wearing) so she gave it to me! I thought a kind deed aught to be punished so I gave her my entire clothes set and we swapped it entire! :D It amused me greatly and I made someones day by giving them a piece work 1mil bells :D I can re-buy it so it was no great sacrifice really.
 Water fountain I made. I think its really creepy because of THIS town.
 In a island tour I was participating in my aquaintance and me fell into holes right next to each other, not premediated at all! It was picture worthy :D
 Visiting in the dream world I met this WONDERFUL FLAMINGO WITH FLAMINGO FURNITURE. I geeked out a bit.
 Funny photo cause my character's name is Cheshire in the rabbit's face haha.
 Rock star here. I've had her same hairstyle before so I thought she was cool and noteworthy.
 One of my favorite town members and me on a fairy tale bench :D
 Me at my aquarium. Between shark week and me being scuba qualified I like going here every so often and looking at the fake fishies.
 Cool arch in a dream world again :D
 Me watching my golden apple television.
 A villager I want :(
 Ok, Kapp'n likes to sing songs on the way to the island and he always sings about love/his wife to me. And it's adorable :)

Well if you've read this far then you know I have been playing far too much animal crossing. Tomorrow I shall endeavor to fast from them haha. It's just not healthy. Plus I need to look up things to do in Bahrain.


No comments:

Post a Comment